Tallassee is a small town located in the state of Alabama. This city has approximately 7,000 people living there and is situated along the Tallapoosa River, and it is full of culture and character.
1. Start your day with breakfast at the Cafe on the Corner. This quaint little place is the perfect choice for a filling meal to start your day.
2. After breakfast, visit the Noccalula Falls Park and Campground to enjoy some outdoor fun. This park has many activities for everyone, including hiking trails, a waterfall, shops, and more. Located right next to the park is a campground where you can stay for the weekend.
3. Spend some time at the Tallapoosa Whitewater Center, an outdoor center that offers canoeing and kayaking. You can also enjoy wildlife along the riverbanks as well as stunning views of surrounding mountains.
4. Around lunchtime, take the time to visit Dobbin House Grille for some great food in a fun atmosphere. This restaurant is known throughout the area for its exceptional food.
5. After lunch, head to River Market Antiques, where you can find a unique collection of items, including antiques, collectibles, and more. This is the perfect place to purchase a fun souvenir from your trip.
6. In the afternoon, visit The Rocks to explore this area with beautiful plants and wildlife. You can also enjoy fishing from the pier or having a picnic at one of the many tables they have available.
7. To round out your day, head to the Lazy Gator for dinner and drinks when you’re ready to call it a night. This restaurant is known throughout the area for its tasty food in a fun atmosphere.
8. Before heading back, take some time to relax at the Hot Mineral Spa to soak in the hot mineral waters naturally occurring here. This is a great way to end your trip and relax before going home.
9. To get the whole experience, spend the night at the Castle of Muskogee and enjoy breakfast at Dobbin House Grille before heading back home in the morning.
If you’re looking for things to do while visiting Tallassee, Alabama, this wonderful city has something for everyone, including plenty of relaxation.